100 WORD CHALLENGE- WEEK 4

One time I was walking down the street just looking around trying to get the store. When I got to the store I got the things I needed and was heading out when someone tapped on my shoulder so hard I had to turn around. ”Hi would you like to join my church it’s right there” some lady asked? So we there talking and I ended up getting her number for church the next day. but just when i was about to go to my car something made a noise so I looked down and the dog was wearing glasses.

2 thoughts on “100 WORD CHALLENGE- WEEK 4

1. You have a story start, but some parts don’t make sense. When did the dog appear? All of a sudden you add that line in the end and it doesn’t flow with the story. Also, you must check your spelling and grammar. For instance, you have this sentence, “So we there talking” I’m not sure what you were trying to say.

2. Hi Alexandra,
    That was a great short story. I loved the dog with glasses but why was the lady wanting you to join the church? I didn’t understand that part, but over all it was a good short story. If you want to check out my class blog, we are at http://huzzah.edublogs.org